Your Privacy Is Important to Us
The Montana State Houndsmen Association has adopted this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Montana State Houndsmen Association website.
Our site's information request form requires users to give us contact information (like name and email address) and demographic information (like zip code). We use customer contact information from the request information form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Demographic and profile data may also be collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at our site. We only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give it to any private organizations. The Montana State Houndsmen Association never collects information for commercial marketing.
The information posted on the Montana State Houndsmen Association website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. The Montana State Houndsmen Association provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the Montana State Houndsmen Association site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
The Montana State Houndsmen Association does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
The Montana State Houndsmen Association does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
This website meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program. This site does NOT:
- collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent, or
- collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent, or
- distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent, or
- give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent, or
- entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you may contact:
PO Box 925
Three Forks, Montana 59752